So I decided to try some of the mods mentioned to my semi-recent 834p w/ MC step-ups. It all started with C1 and C7...but then i got into RIAA, upgraded diodes and filter caps. Well, everything should be just stellar on paper but...now I have a hum that I can't seem to eliminate for the life of me. I didn't I have to admit, despite plenty of flux and solder sucking, due to some different lead sizes some traces didn't end up in perfect condition...but I don't think so bad that there's terrible capacitance acting as antenna...I tried shielding w/ copper tape to no avail. Oscilloscope on hand and ready for testing, just honestly not sure how best to track it down. Happy to share any photos if helpful, any advise at all more than welcome.